We will have a MANDATORY STUDENT ORIENTATION for all incoming students and parents. Please mark your calendar for Wednesday, August 30, 2017.
If your last name begins with letters A-H Please arrive at Truman by 9:00 a.m.
If your last name begins with letters I- P Please arrive at Truman by 11:00 a.m.
If your last name begins with letters Q-Z Please arrive at Truman by 1 p.m.
Hearing education students should report to the 9:00a.m. session. We will have sign language interpreter available at this time.
This program will start promptly at the specified times for your name. Students will receive information on:
1. Graduation requirements
2. Important contact information
3. Discipline and Safety rules
4. Sports and Extra Curricular Activities (if interested please refer to attached forms and specified guidelines)
5. Purchase your child’s gym uniform. (Shirt $8 and shorts $10)
6. Purchase your gym lock ($5.00) available – cash or money order only
7. Take your ID picture
If you have any questions or need any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us at 718-904-5493.