Truman High School is located at 750 Baychester Ave. in Bronx, NY.
By MTA Bus:
- Bx30, Bx38 and QBx1 All stop at Truman on Baychester Ave
- Bx28, Bx26 and Bx12 All stop nearby at Bay Plaza. Just walk North on Baychester along I-95 and the school will be on the right
By MTA Subway:
- Take the Eastchester/Dyre Ave.-bound 5 Train to the Baychester Station
- Out of the station turn right and walk down Baychester Avenue
- At the third traffic light, stay on the sidewalk nearest the Regeis Care Center and cross over the I-95 Pedestrian bridge.
- Truman will be directly in front of you as you exit the pedestrian bridge
By Car (from the South):
- I-95 North to the Bartow Ave. Exit (11).
- Turn Left off of the exit at Checkers
- Go straight through two traffic lights. Truman is just ahead on the right
By Car (from the North):
- I-95 South to Conner St. Exit (13).
- Turn left off the exit on Conner St.
- Go over the highway
- Turn Right on Tillotson Ave.
- Go to the third traffic light. Truman will be on your left side.